월욜 낮에는 <생물영어> 수업이 있는데

마침 인터넷에 힐러리 클린턴 (1947.10.26 生)의 대선 출마 소식을 접하였다.

영국의 대처수상  (1925년 10월 13일  - 2013년 4월 8일)

독일의 메르켈 총리 (1954.7.17 생)

한국의 박근혜 대통령 (1952. 2.2 생)

어디서나 여성 지도자가 조국을 강성하게 만든 것을  볼 수 있는데

미국도 여기에 합류하려나?

흑인 대통령 2기를 거치면서 셰일가스로 미국은 부동의 세계강국이 되었는데.... 과연 여성대통령을 뽑아 진일보 하려는지...

과연 궁금하다. 

1) www.hillaryclinton.com

2) https://www.facebook.com/Hillary2016 힐러리 페이스북을 들어가니 제가 좋아하는 Cher(이미 70세) 페이스북이 연결됨!

3) https://www.facebook.com/Cher!

오늘은 Hillary 출마 변을 들어보고,

Cher  2014 Dress to kill TOUR 도 살펴보고, 더하여

William Harvey의 Blood Circulation 영어로 살펴봄.

<Hillary 출마의 변>

www.HillaryClinton.com 동영상 보시면서 들어보세염.

I’m getting ready for a lot of things, a lot of things.

-It’s spring, so we are starting to get the gardens ready, and my tomatoes are legendary here in my own neighborhood.

-My daughter is about to start kindergarten next year, so we are moving just so she can belong to a better school. (맹모삼천지교....미국에도!)

-My brother and I are starting our first business.

-After five years of raising my children, I am now going back to work.

-Everyday we’re trying to get more and more ready and more prepared. Baby boy, coming your way.

-Right now I am applying for jobs, it’s a look into what the real world will look after college.

-I am getting married this summer to someone I really care about.  (재미나게도 남자끼리 결혼)

-I am gonna be in the play and I am gonna be in a fish costume.[singing] from little tiny fishes.

-I am getting ready to retire soon. Retirement means reinventing yourself in many ways.(정년퇴직)

-Well we have been doing a lot of home renovations. But most importantly, we just want to teach our dog to quit eating the trash.

-And so we have high hopes for 2015 that that’s going to happen.

-I have started a new career recently.

-This is a fifth generation company which means a lot to me.

-This country was founded on hardwork and it really feels good to be a part of that.

<Hillary speech>

I am getting ready to do something, too. I am running for president. Americans have fought their way from tough economic times, but the deck is still stacked in favor of those at the top.

Everyday Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion.

So you can do more than just get by, you can get ahead. And stayahead. Because when families are strong, America is strong.

So I am hitting the road to earn your vote.

Because it is your time, and I hope you will join me on this journey. (이상)

아래 사진은 4월9일 IICC출사로 upload된 국립현충원 <수양벚>

.1 modified.jpg